Get a PIZZA the magic this Valentine’s Day with this Mickey pepperoni pizza! It’s a heart-shaped pizza with Mickey-shaped pepperoni and your family will FALL IN LOVE it no matter what day it is.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Fresh basil leaves
A small paring knife
How To Make It
1. Prepare and preheat oven according to pizza dough package instructions.
2. Knead and roll out pizza dough to about 1/2 inch.
3. Cut dough into a heart shape.
4. Pour pizza sauce into the center of the of the pizza dough and spread evenly, leaving about an inch for the crust.
5. Sprinkle mozzarella generously over the sauce.
6. Stack 3-4 slices of pepperoni and use kitchen scissors to cut them into a Mickey shape. Separate pepperoni slices and place on the pizza. Repeat until the pizza is completely covered.
7. Place basil leaves on top.
8. Bake pizza until crust is golden, about 10-15 minutes.
9. Let cool and enjoy!